Work type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Location: South Africa - (Witbank) Emalahleni
The purpose of the role is to develop and successfully qualify as an Artisan in various trades, such as Electricians, Fitters, Instrumentation Mechanicians, Auto Electricians, Diesel Mechanics, Boilermakers and Riggers.
- Serious contenders will have a N3 Technical Certificate with Mathematics and Engineering Science or Grade 12 with Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy) and Physical science minimum 40%;
- Driver’s license and previous exposure to the maintenance environment will be an added advantage;
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection process.
- A personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in these developmental roles;
- Apply health, safety and housekeeping standards;
- Report any unsafe behaviour, conditions and incidents to the responsible person;
- Conduct risk assessment before all tasks and identify risks and hazards;
- Keep all equipment clean and in a good condition all the time;
- Successful completion on theoretical and practical learning.
Applications close: 04 Aug 2017 South Africa Standard Time
Apply online here